|Position||Size||6 months||12 months|
|Top Banner||600 (W) x 90 (H) pixel||25,000||40,000|
|Box||370 (W) x 250 (H) pixel||20,000||30,000|
|Gif||Size||6 months||12 months|
|Top Banner||600 (W) x 90 (H) pixel||30,000||50,000|
|Box||370 (W) x 250 (H) pixel||25,000||45,000|
Payment : We appreciate payment in Cash or Bank Draft or Company Cheque made payable to
HINDUSTHAN MINUTES, prior to publication of advertisement.
Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail addresses :- email@example.com
- Above prices are inclusive of 6% government service tax
- Prices for listing page are per section
- Material Required: JPG/GIF
Hindusthan Minutes Online Advertisement Terms & Conditions
1. Advertisements have a minimum display of 1 week i.e. Monday through to Sunday.
2. Advertisers/Agency are required to supply the creative banner advertisement design 2 days prior to the display date.
3. All creative banner advertisement designs must be in the format of JPG/GIF or in text format (No Flash).
4. Artwork size of each creative banner advertisement design must not exceed 30KB.
5. Advertisers/Agency are to provide their own artwork (JPG/GIF).
6. All advertisements bookings are based on "First Come First Serve Basis" and subject to availability.
7. The Advertisers/Agency will be solely responsible for the omission of any advertisement, either partially or wholly, when advertisement copy is received after the copy deadline. The Advertiser/Agency will be charged according to the space booked, regardless of any omission.
8. Complaints for classified or display advertisement must be brought to the Company's attention in writing immediately after publication. Otherwise they may not be entertained. For outstation bookings, complaints' deadline is 7 days while the relevant artwork or negative/positive is still in the custody of the company.
9. All advertisers or advertising agencies are deemed to have agreed to indemnify the Company against all claims, actions, suits, demand, losses costs or expenses arising from the publication of advertisements under the instruction of the advertisers or the advertising agencies. The company is not liable for claims, actions, suits, demand, losses, costs and expenses in respect of advertisement published under instructions from the advertiser or his advertising agency.
10. The company will not be responsible for any unsatisfactory reproduction if materials supplied are not made to our stipulated requirements.
1. All advertisements must abide by various advertising restrictions and regulations. These include:
a. All advertisements pertaining to medicine, instant food and health products must comply with the Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956.
b. All advertisements must conform to the Malaysian Code of Advertising Practice.
c. All advertisements on residential properties must have prior approval from the Ministry of Housing and Local Government.
d. All tour enterprises incorporated in Malaysia must be registered with the Tourist Development Corporation (TDC) and their advertisements must bear the enterprise's registration number.
e. The company reserves the right to withhold publications of any advertisement which requires the issuance of a permit or licence by any prevailing Act or legislation unless and until the advertisers or advertising agencies are able to furnish the Company with certified true copies of such permit or licence issued by the relevant authorities.
f. Restrictions on size of advertisements are governed by the prevailing conditions and the Company may vary the same from time to time, when necessary.
1. All advertisers must fill in and sign an insertion order in order to book for an advertisement space. All bookings
must be made at least 2 working days before insertion date.
2. Journalistâ€™s initiative will not advertise any products and services related to gambling products, tobacco products, pornography or any advertisement that may mislead the general public.
3. All advertisements will be reviewed by Journalistsâ€™ initiative and are subject to approval before being placed on the website. Journalistsâ€™ initiative reserves the right to reject any insertion order, creative banner advertisement design or text advertisements.
4. Journalistsâ€™ initiative reserves the right to remove any hyperlink if seemed to breach our terms and conditions.
5. All rates listed are subject to 6% Government Services Tax (GST).
6. All payments to be made in full 2 days before insertion/display date.